30.9.11

Nutrition for hair...

SHINE, SOFTNESS & SIMPLICITY are three things us gals want when it comes to our haircare routine. I'm very protective of my hair. If I'm honest, my face and hair are my number one priorities when it comes to beauty. If your skin is shocking and your hair looks like you've just survived a tornado, you're probably not going to venture out too much, agreed?

I have been using dove products for years, but I've never used their hair products. Actually I lie, I have been using their Damage Therapy Heat Defence Mist! Woops! This week I put their Nutritive Therapy Oil Care range to the test!

Sorry about the side shot, again! But I never said I was a great photographer...eek!
Usually if I'm not fussed after trying a product, I might pass it on to a friend because it might be more suited to her style of skin or hair, but the Nutritive Nourshing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner have not left my shower (they're staying put, thanks!). My hair has been commented on lately because it's soft and really shines in the light, so it's definitely working!
To top it off the range includes a Oil Care Treatment. We all love hair oils, (honestly, I dare you to disagree with me!) they're so good for your hair, FABs. They get rid of frizzy strands and that 'dry look' (eeww). But, we don't like it when our hair looks greasy after a clean shampoo wash...so let's not over do it, okay?

I'm so picky about what I put on my hair, so I usually opt for the more expensive brands. I'm really happy that Dove has come out with this affordable range. It's honestly finger-runnable hair after the first wash. A three step process, no fuss, and cheap...what more do you want from me (hehe)!

Prices:
Dove Nutritive Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, 300mL, $6.49
Dove Nutritive Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner, 300mL, $6.49
Dove Nutritive Nourishing Oil Care Treatment, 40mL, $9.99

2 comments:

  1. Oooh great review, I'm even more excited to try my out now too :) Nice to meet you btw, I was one of the beauty bloggers that attended ABBW this past weekend :) Glad I got the chance to read and follow your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi! haha nice to meet you too! I shall check out & follow your blog too! Yes, definitely try the Dove range, AH-MAZING!
    xS

    ReplyDelete