25.9.11

Girls just want to have fun…


Don’t worry I’m not going to sing you the song, but I’ve just partaken in the biggest girls weekend in Australia! It took two days, two gorgeous girls (Jacie from You've Got Nail & Kimmi from The Plastic Diaries), 85 beauty bloggers across Australia and an enormous amount of products to last a girl a lifetime…jealous much?

It was the first of many to come, with PR companies, beauty conglomerates and bloggers coming together to discuss all things beautiful (not to mention the tips & tricks I picked up!).  I was more than happy to give up my weekend to wine and dine with PR company Maxted Thomas, learn from one of the industries rockstars Rae Morris and spend hours roaming the stalls at IMATS. If that wasn’t enough, Face of Australia gave an exclusive makeup master class on the new trends in their look book, the beauty directory popped in to talk about  the ins-and-outs of the beauty world, while Instyle magazine beauty editor Eleanor Pendleton sat in on a panel discussion regarding the importance of quality blogging.

Check out some of the piccies I took this weekend (due to my computer skills, you'll have to tilt your head for some, WOOPS!).



ABBW personalized pampering room at IMATS

Rae Morris being a rockstar

Rae doing her thing

ART

Maxted Thomas Establishment dinner

Face of Australia Master Class

Some of the many tools we were given to create looks

bloggers getting into it

Giving each other a hand

I have so many products that I’ll be trialing over the next few months, yes that’s right, it’s going to take months to get through the generous number of products I have been given. So heads up!

xS

No comments:

Post a Comment