2.9.11

Things I Love...

I’ve been pondering lately about my life and the people that are in it. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m one very lucky girl for the friends and family I have in my life and for being able to work in an industry I love, you BEAUTY!




I love a bright lip. I’m obsessed! Actually, whatever is beyond obsessed, that’s how I feel about bold lips! Red, Pink, Orange…blue! Okay, maybe not blue, but I definitely have an unlimited collection of the other three.

Family dinners and goss sessions with my mamma are a definite love of mine.

I love developing languages that only my best friends can understand. We could sit on the train and have the most juicy conversation and no one would ever know. It’s a mixture of head and hand movements, accompanied with words we’ve changed to make them sound more exciting or to give them a completely different meaning.

Getting cosy under a blanket on the couch in prep for the latest episode of Gossip Girl gets me all kinds of giddy!

I love love LOVE the taste of Italian cooking, thanks nonna!

Laughing hysterically at the little things is something everyone should participate in. Sometimes the lamest thing can get me laughing for five minutes straight, and they’re usually my own jokes (hehe).

What do you love?
Ice cream sundaes?
Cocktails in summer?
Bronzer?

xS

3 comments: