27.9.11

Sleek & Chic...

Okay, so part of my mission is to try and test out a lot of the products I was so generously given over the ABBW. The first on my list has been the the Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner. I've been wearing it for the last two days and it's by far my favourite liquid liner. This is a big statement on my part because I'm so comfortable using the eyeliner pens, but it's time for a change!


I went for a more natural look on Monday, where as today I decided to Lauren Conrad my eyes to sport a great winged liner. I actually learned how to do so many different eyeliner styles during Face of Australia's Masterclass on Sunday....natural, winged, cleopatra, bold, flick, MOD anyone?

The other point that needs to be discussed is its life. We're always so worried about makeup coming off so easily (I hear you!), but this liner acutally stays on. And what I love about it...it's $8.85!

Have a play!

No comments:

Post a Comment