23.9.11

Prepping for ABBW...

I can't tell you how excited I am for this weekend to begin! As one of the lucky bloggers invited to attend the Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend I simply can't contain my giddyness (yes, I just made up that word). We get to partake in seminars from key note speakers like Napoleon Perdis, Rae Morris and MAC Senior Artist, Nicole Thompson at the International Makeup Artist Trade Show.
On top of this I get to meet fellow beauty bloggers who share the same love for all things beautiful, as well as speaking with some top talent from the bright and bold beauty industry. I'm not going to lie, I am very nervous too, but my excitement is really taking over... OMG what to wear?! Well, I do know that I'll be rocking a soft pink pout inspired by Brigette Bardot!




No comments:

Post a Comment