1.10.11

SAX on the beach...


Hi all! I hope you're having a relaxing long weekend, even though here in Sydney isn't giving us the lovely weather we'd like. Mind you, it has been the perfect opportunity to try out some more products to tell you about. I've been experimenting with some SAX products. If you haven't heard of them they're an easy-to-use cosmetic brand, and they're great for the girl on a budget! Below are some of my favourite products from SAX...


 Part of the excitement of purchasing a new product is the packaging, agreed? How gorgeous is this stuff?! Anyway...back to the products. The first product on the menu was the lipstick (but, of course!). I go wild for lipsticks and can honestly say this is up there with my favs. First, we want long-lasting lip wear (tick!), second we love easy-to-apply lipstick (tick!) and thirdly we want colour that stands out...let's not be boring here FABS.  I recommended the Rich Lip Colour Lipstick in Berry Delight shade I have on below…

Rich Lip Colour Lipstick in Berry Delight $14.95
Okay, lip gloss. I get so over lip gloss in winter. It’s pretty and does make your lips appear slightly larger than they are, but how about the relationship your hair has with it? Umm hair in the lip gloss equals a bad time. However, summer is creeping upon us and I do like to switch to a gloss, but I like a gloss with a hint of colour. SAX have this gorgeous lip gloss in Peony and I’m in love with it…yes, big statement from the winter gloss hater. It’s such a soft add-on to a natural look! It reminds me of a soft Brigitte Bardot pout, and you know how much I adore her!!!

Lip Gloss in Peony $12.95
The next is the Nail Life colour in 65. I applied two coats, plus a bottom and top coat (just as important!) and this is how good it looks...

Nail Life in 65 $8.95
 Who lives without a bronzer and mascara? No one, that’s who! The bronzer compact alone should win an award. I love that it’s not orange and isn’t heavy. Bronzers don’t exist for us girls to change our skin tone, they’re simply there to enhance a more sun-kissed appearance. I was definitely not disappointed with the Complexion Bronzer in Holiday Romance $19.95 and their Wonder Lash Lengthening & Separation mascara in So Black is oh-so-black ($17.50). 

Just a few more products for FABs to play with!







No comments:

Post a Comment