8.10.11

Blow Out...

Ever had a bad hairdressing experience? Well, I've had plenty so you're not alone...but, I stopped having them a few years back when I found the hairdresser of my dreams. I can't even begin to explain the importance of having a gal or guy in your life who you trust completely with your hair. Mine is the gorgeous Jen from LUXE in Chatswood Chase. She's always giving me the low-down on the latest trends and products!

My hair is like my security blanket, as I'm sure yours is to you as well, so let's look after it FABs. It's piece of mind knowing your hair is in good hands. Stop going for the cheapest alternative because chances are you're not going to get what you want...

My hair after visiting LUXE Salon this morning. Trim, Treated & Blow Dried!

Luxe Concept Salon
(02) 9412 1244
Shop G059, Chatswood Chase
345 Victoria Ave, Chatswood 2067
contact@luxe.com.au
....Ask for Jen!

1 comment: