23.10.11

The gift that keeps giving...

I have discovered THE girly gift idea! Dead serious here FABS. I have landed upon the perfect box of goodies any gal would be happy to open...or perhaps a lovely gift for yourself?
I love my little box of goodies. I'm my box there is an OPI nail polish in Bubble Bath, a Dermalogica Hydtrating Mask (which I desperately needed!), hand essentials from NOUGAT, Kerastase Hair Oil (ah yes, I'll be buying one of those), along with several other beauty essentials.

I've been trying them all out for you over the last few days. You'd be surprised how far a small tube of product will take you through the week (with plenty leftover).

The best thing? You can subscribe to receive a box of your own every month with 5-6 samples of great quality skincare, makeup, hair and body brands. I'm thinking of purchasing a few as gift ideas for Chrissie for friends and fam...they'll love me! I shall also become a subscriber, why not? $14.95 a month...SOLD!

See below to click on their link and to see pix of my goodies...



No comments:

Post a Comment