15.7.11

Ultra Happy...

Lately, I've been so happy with my skin. It's been behaving itself , mainly because I've been working in a new product in my night time beauty routine. You've heard me write about Ultraceuticals before, but how can I not with products like this...

Their Ultra A Hydration Booster  ($85) is currently feeding my addiction for a glowing complexion. I simply apply it after my Even Skintone Serum and the next morning my skin is hydrated and fresh. The product boosts hydration levels over night!


You can do what I do and leave it on overnight, or perhaps you prefer using it as a face mask. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove with a warm cloth.

You use the smallest amount, so it's definitely a great value buy! FAB recommends this for all skin types!

For more on the Ultra FAB products...

1 comment:

  1. I bought the ultra moisturiser you recommended in a previous article and loved it.
    This will have to be next on the list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete