11.7.11

Airbrushed...

I have landed upon the most FAB makeup brush a girl could dream of! This is no lie! Girls (myself included) can now stop the search to find a foundation that will automatically glide on and give us that model airbrush look. This discovery comes from a makeup artist (a really top knotch source!). I recently bought my Mamma a makeup session with a makeup artist at Mecca Cosmetica in Mosman and she used this magical brush to create an airbrushed finish. I was in aure!

However, the brush she was using cost a fortune, so I have gone out there to find the cheap alternative. Say hello to the Manicare Blending Brush $14.95 (seen below).

It's so easy to use. You simply squirt your foundation onto the back of your hand (now only use a little bit because the brush really spreads it evenly). Next dap the blending brush into the foundation (just a little) and start from the centre of the face, working outwards, using circular motions. Pretty much as if you were spreading paint around your face, but in ciruclar motions.



Give it a go! With this cheap alternative you have no excuses!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice review. Looking forward to the rest of the Burberry Beauty brush line to come out. Would you recommend this over the Edward Bess brush if you can only choose one? I'm looking for a slightly more dense application with the ability to blend well. Thanks.
    makeup artist in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi makeup artists in Sydney! Edward Bess brushes are great quality and if you're looking for a more dense application then you can definitely opt for one from their luxury brush range. However, I'm in love with the Manicare Blending Brush. I've gone through hundreds of sponges, brushes and roll-on methods to apply foundations...this is by far my favourite. So, it really will come down to what you prefer!
    xS

    ReplyDelete