8.7.11

Stuck In The Middle With You...

My friends know that I like to take care of my hair and play around with different styles that take my fancy. However, I feel lately I'm in a little bit of a rut...that's right, I said it! I've been wearing my hair in the middle for so long now. So, for experimentation only, I decided to part my hair on the side the other day and left it to dry. Now, it maybe because I've haven't seen myself with a side part in a while...but, I was HIDEOUS! So for now, I will keep my middle part because it's FAB!


Part hair in the middle and add a stunning head piece or scarf!


 Straighten hair and part in the middle for a chic look. Add a bold lip for a bit of pep in your step (it also helps from making you looking washed out)


This is my favourite look! I live for the center part with a romantic wave. A simple and quick option. Suitable for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment