22.7.11

So Long Right Now...

Listen up, my friend Bridgi has been asking me for months why her hair won’t grow. She has platinum blonde hair and rocks the topknot! So, I gave her 3 beauty tips to speed up the process, especially since we’re creeping closer to summer.




1# Give yourself an at-home scalp massage which will help stimulate hair growth. A good tip would be to apply your conditioner, comb through and massage your scalp while the conditioner is working it’s magic. It helps if you have someone else to do it for you! Naughty!

2# Vitamins are also a key ingredient to improve the strength of hair. Let’s face it, what’s the point of having long locks if it looks like a birds nest or rats tail? I love Royal Jelly tablets. I take one each morning and store them in the fridge. Antioxidant blends are also great, along with Vitamin B.

3#Trim, Trim, Trim! Well…not too much, but a trim is a must-do beauty custom.  A trim every 6-8 weeks rids your hair of dead ends and regular trims means thicker hair…therefore hair looks fuller and longer.

Bridgi has taken my advice, but I haven’t quite convinced her to get a trim. I think she thinks they’re going to take 4 inches off (and hairdressers do love to CUT hair so I wouldn't be surprised if it accidentally happened), but you have control, tell your hairdresser exactly what YOU want. YOU’RE paying for the service, so get exactly what you want!

xS

No comments:

Post a Comment