10.5.11

Introducing...

So…the blogging realm is all very new to me, so please be kind.

I know I’m supposed to say something that will interest you and grab your attention, but let’s cut the crap. I’m a lover of all things beautiful, intricate and inspiring, which pretty much means anything and everything. 
My blog will focus on my three loves; Fashion-Art-Beauty.

FASHION is unique & personal

ART is originality at its peak

BEAUTY is the experimentation of art

I am currently at Bella Media (Bella Beauty Magazine & The Australian Cosmetic Surgery Magazine) and have gained experience with the online magazine PRIMPED and the always entertaining FAMOUS magazine. Currently completing a Diploma of Journalism, I hope I can offer inspiration and be inspired by your comments, questions and blogs. 

Photo: AG Photographics
Let’s get started….

No comments:

Post a Comment