23.5.11

Facing Your Feminine Side...

I don’t know about you, but I’m NO SISSY! I’m terrified that I’m going to look too prissy at times. If boho and rock had a baby it would be me, that’s the best way I can describe my style. I try to play around with feminine and edgy pieces. 


Tips & Tricks to express your feminine side:

1# It will really come down to what you’re comfortable with, I stress this point! If you’re not comfortable in an outfit, you won’t feel like yourself and as FAB women, we don’t like that!



2# Putting effort into your appearance is a must! When a female puts effort into her appearance people notice it. So, get up a few minutes earlier to do your hair, playing around with different styles to keep things fresh. Pony tails, top knots or a loose wave…the possibilities are endless.




3# Look flushed! Blush is your new best friend-Live it, Love it, Learn it! Blush can make your appearance change dramatically by highlighting your apples. Start with a subtle pink and work your way into other tones when you’re more daring. 


4#Accessorize! Yes, that’s right the more the better! None of this looking in front of the mirror before you go out and removing an item of jewelry, I prefer to add another on! Adding touches like jewelry adds that extra feminine touch to your overall look. Long necklaces are flattering and with a few layered on one another,  you’ll look like you’ve just stepped off a page in a fashion mag. Accompanied by bracelets and rings, you’re set!



5# It’s time to shake things up! If black is your friend or your outfit is usually dull, then start adding on pops of colour! No, I don’t mean dress in yellow head to toe, but how about adding a coloured bag to your outfit? Perhaps a printed dress or a bright coloured jacket? Take your pick!




                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment