14.12.11

Little Effort Required...

I love a hair style that I can wear from day to night, to a BBQ or to a social function, and something that requires minimal effort. In summer, I love to let my hair dry to its natural wave (of course adding a touch of Lee Stafford's Beach Spray to the mix). In the pics below you will see a hairstyle that I hope brings out your natural flower child too. This doesn't mean you need to start wearing clothes that are right out of the 70's (I totally would), but it adds a feminine touch to your look...
 


Step 1: Simply part your hair in the middle and grab a decent amount of hair on one side.

Step 2: Begin plaiting, but make sure you're plaiting on a straight angle. This will make it easier for you to join both braids. You simply weave three parts of hair together.

Step 3: Secure at the back with a bobby pin (we will remove this).

Step 4: Repeat on the opposite side.

Step 5: Take out the bobby pin you secured the hair with and grab an elastic. Tie the two plaits together (as high or as low as you desire), then I usually like to take a small piece of hair from the small ponytail at the back and twirl it around the elastic to cover it. Just a nice little touch really.

See, it only took 5 steps and no hair tools or heating equipment was needed!

xS

2 comments: