8.12.11

Fluttering About...

Today was the day! I arrived at rainy Paddington to get my semi-permanent lashes applied at Love Those Lashes. I must admit, I was nervous, excited and jittery all at the same time...which really made for an interesting cocktail of emotions.

Do you know how hard it is for me to keep still for just over an hour?! Well, I did it! It was absolutely and completely pain-free. No effort (on my part) was involved. No intelligence test. Just simply lying in a dim lighted room with a furry blanket over the top of me was all that was asked of me.

Have a look for yourself...


Sorry about the slant...


A full set of silk semi-permanent lashes from Love Those Lashes will set you back about $180-$200 (brush included!). Think about all that mascara you wont need. I love that they look natural, not over the top, but not too understated. I'm a very happy chappy (as you can probably tell)!

1 comment: