20.11.11

Saving Grace...

I had the nicest time hitting the beach with my girly, Anya. We hit the sand and surf on Saturday for a cheeky goss sesh and not to mention to get a HEALTHY tan on. I can't tell how I hate putting sunscreen on, it gets everywhere and you get that pasty, pale look! However, I'd rather look like that instead of developing SKIN CANCER later on in life! Have I scared you to death? Neutrogena has come to my rescue with their spray-on sunscreen. Ahhh yes, that's right, a spray-on suncreen. No pasty white face, no rubbing action needed, just simply spray all over.


Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist SPF 30+ does work, it's not a gimmick. You can't even feel it on your skin! Okay, I'll stop sounding like a press release now. What many people don't understand is that you still get a tan with sunscreen, it does not hinder this. What sunscreen does stop is the burning!!!

Enjoy the sun in a smart way, you're skin will definitely appreciate it a lot further down the track. 

1 comment:

  1. This stuff is amazing. It saved me from countless burn sessions when diving at the start of this year, and when i was sailing Croatia, it was a god send from having to apply a thick lotion in the extreme humidity! Great investment that is for certain

    ReplyDelete