7.8.11

On A Side Note...

Okay, so I've been rocking the extended side part this week. I'm not going to deny, I'm obsessed! I always part my hair down the middle, but for some reason I just decided to mix things up this week (to get me out of my rut).

So, how about you give it a go?...




Step 1: Add a thickening or volumising spray to your hair before blow drying hair upside down to gain more volume. Try L'Oreal Professional Techni Art Thickening Blow-Dry Lotion.

Step 2: Define your part. Take it a bit further over the side than you normally would (to add volume for that Veronica Lake look!).  Then tuck the other side behind your ear, which will show off your feminine jaw line.

Step 3: Next, curl for a more polished look or leave natural  for an effortless look!

A simple and easy wayto change things up...

xS

No comments:

Post a Comment