16.8.11

Beauty Expo Wrap Up...

I was lucky enough to be apart of the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo over the weekend as a representative of Bella Media. I met so many interesting people and got a sneak peak at the soon to be hit products of the beauty industry. I was able to see the 70's inspired trends strutting down the catwalk for the coming summer season...


I just made a few purchases (yes, it’s true!). I know, it’s very out of character…

Minx nail foils...I'll definitely be trying these out and showing you FABS how it all works!
My OPI Nail collection from the Beauty Expo...including Silver Shatter & OPI Top Coat (a necessity) !
 The highlight of the whole weekend was my purchase of International Makeup Artist Rae Morris’ Express Makeup book. I had met Rae previously on a photo shoot when I was at FAMOUS. She was so lovely and showed me her tips and tricks. It gets better…she actually recognised who I was! Remembered my name and the photo shoot I was helping on. A truly down to earth character!


Rae signed my copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment