20.8.11

Mirror Nails...

Hi FABS! Okay, so I promised you I would try out my new minx foils and give you the low-down on how to go about applying them. They look amazing, but don't be misled...they're a labour of love. They take a lot longer to do than applying your favourite colours to your nails, but it's worth it. They last longer, there's no waiting time to allow your nails to dry and they looking freakin' cooooool!

So, you need to start with your choice of foils. I went for mirror silver! You'll need a Nail File and possibly some scissors (depending on the length of your nails).


Next, I matched the sizes to my nails (so, choosing the foil that was the right size for different nails). Once I peeled off the foil I cut it in half and heated the sticky side. This allowed the foil to be a lot more flexible during application.


 Once they're applied, smooth them out, so no bumps are left. Then, simply grab your nail file and file away the excess hanging over the nail. Make sure you file downwards, rather than across (like you would normally when filing a nail, but this time we're not changing it's length).


There you have it...long lasting, mirrored nails! Try patterns and different textures! I'm getting my leopard print on next time xS

No comments:

Post a Comment