28.6.11

Ultra FAB

Yesterday morning I was treated to a complimentary Ultraceuticals facial. The facial is called Ultrasonopheresis and is amazing! My skin felt so smooth and soft after the treatment. The Ultraceuticals team was so lovely, talking me through each product that was applied to my face, what it does and how I should use it in the future. The Ultra A Smoothing Complex, the Ultra C Firming Serum and the Ultra A Eye Cream were all worked into my skin yesterday.

 
 I use to be a Dermalogica girl, however, I was put onto the Ultraceuticals range a year ago and haven't looked back. I did love Dermalogica, still do (they're a great brand), however, in a week of using my new ultra FAB products I noticed a difference. They're an age-defying product, rather than being there just to maintain your skin, they work to improve it and keep you looking younger. Some of my favourite products from the Ultraceuticals range are: (1) The Ultra Milk Cleanser, (2) the Even Skintone Complex, (3) the Ultra A Facial Cream, and (4) the Ultra Hydrating Gel.


1 comment:

  1. I went and purchases the ultra milk cleanser after reading this and really like it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete