24.6.11

Colouring In...

I recently received a bright blue MAC eyeliner from a friend of mine and I've been obsessed with it! It's gives my makeup that extra pizaz (yes, I'm aware I just used an old-school word). So, if you've been wearing the same makeup look for quite some time now, it's now the season to brighten things up with coloured liners.






 If you want to follow in these footsteps take note!

Tip 1# Don't go overboard! Yes, I'm encouraging you to add colour, but like all things in life (apart from jewelry, beauty products, clothes, shoes and handbags...did I leave anything out?), too much is not good for you.

Tip 2# Apply to either the bottom lid, or the top lid. If you've never been one to use liner a lot on your bottom lid, apply the colour pencil or liquid liner to the top lid and flick out for fun. On the other hand, if you usually wear pencil on you bottom lash line, apply the colour there.

Tip 3# Make sure the rest of your make up is looking natural and subtle. The colour is enough, so you don't want to be wearing three different colours on your face. If you're using a blue pencil, like myself, bronze cheeks and apply a nude lip!

Play around with green, blue, purple and even yellow!

2 comments:

  1. Does it matter what eye colour you have? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! It really doesn't matter too much. But I should suggest if your eyes are blue, go for a blue or purple colour. If eyes are green opt for the green, yellow or purple. Brown can work with all colour. have a play and see what you like and what suits you.

    xS

    ReplyDelete