19.3.12

Justine Davis...

A casual stroll down Crown Street gets me in all kinds of trouble...I can't help myself! Usually it's about rummaging through pre-loved garments, however my attention was elsewhere on my last visit. I walked into +Estate of Mind, a store that sells eccentric, edgy and daring labels. Now, my obsession and love for all things leather is nothing new to you, however I have been in the market for a leather top. I've found it! The search is over (I know you were worried too)! I purchased this Justine Davis Aponi leather crop...definitely worth the $130!



Shop 34, 277 Crown Street, Surry Hills, Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog through instagram. You have great style girl, loving the top too, can't wait to see how you style it!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You're so sweet! I'm currently checking out your blog, love your style too! I'm going to follow you now. xS

      Delete