18.3.12

another man's trash...

Markets are a great place to find some cheap treasure, not to mention the selection of vintage and retro stores that offer stunning pieces. As a girl who should've been born in the 70's, I love to find pieces that date back to theatrical times of shoulder pads, leather and glitter. I hit Bondi and Rozelle markets this weekend to find some "pre-loved" beauties...

$25 leather skirt from Bondi Markets

Pre-loved 80's jacket...$6 from Rozelle Markets

Grey knit I picked up from Bondi Markets for $20...a great winter number!
$10 blue leather skirt I spotted at Rozelle Markets today


My heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on this beautiful specimen! $39 metallic jacket from Crown Street

 
Retro pants I picked up from Zoo Emporium for $12.50!
Get rummaging!

1 comment: