29.2.12

breaking the piggy bank...

Ever go through a short period of time where you're constantly buying new pieces to add to your wardrobe? Well, imagine this on a continuous basis...welcome to me life! In my defence, I do love a good bargain! I look for the sales and search endless vintage racks until I find a diamond in the rough. Below are some of my very recent purchases...


 These delicious numbers are from Mosman's ZOMP store. A casual roam around the shops (with coffee in hand) led to a small purchase. Yes, I do mean small! On sale these babies only set me back $65...I couldn't believe it either!


A Sunday spent at Avoca markets led me to Oh Deer Vintage. I found this classy top for $15! Can you say dirt cheap?





A Wednesday delight from ASOS arrived in the early afternoon. Didn't I find some beauties on sale, or what?


First of all, sorry about the sideways shot (but, what are you going to do, right?). Secondly, I'm so in love with my new Topshop sleeveless leather collared jacket that if you tried to take it from me, you'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands (yes, I'm dead serious!). It's a great throw-over number. Thirdly, this is not my room. I hijacked my nonna's guest room for the photo.

There you have it...less than one weeks worth of purchases. Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. Winner winner chicken dinner. Btw that Asos necklace is gorgeous!! I got two orders Asos last two days and my mum got two today too.. Gotta love Asos for bargains!!

    Great buys chicka!

    Luc x

    Www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete