3.1.12

Ciao to 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FABs! I feel like I have definitely neglected you over the festive season. I'm truly sorry, but champagne was need to be sipped and a dance floor needed occupants! Beginning 2012 I began to think of the beauty moments of 2011 and thought I'd just share a few of my favourites with you...

Big, Bushie Brows live on from the 80's! This is definitely my number one FAB fav beauty moment of 2011...and I hope it continues to spread it's hairy wings in 2012! Stop over plucking now!


I got all kinds of giddy when Tom Fords cosmetic range of 100 plus products was launched! I'm still dying over Tom Ford's lip colour collection!


Nail polish sales increased by 59% last year. Can you believe that? I can! Polish became an accessory last year (as I'm sure it will continue to be...). 2011 witnessed some statement colours like deep purples, maroon, white, neutrals and my FAB favs...NEON!


Balayage was a big hit too! My bestie, Anya is rockin' that shit out! I'm still a fan, but it does suit some more than others. You have been warned!


 Streaking it with colours continues to live on! With various celebs, like Kate Bosworth dying her tips green.


Braids bonaza! They were seen on every major catwalk last year...and who could blame them?!


Then tangerine became the new red! Now, the red lip will never go out of style in my opinion, but a touch of orange is adding a whole other element to lip colour. I'm obsessed!


And there you have it! I hope you've enjoyed 2011's beauty moments just as much as I have!

xS

No comments:

Post a Comment